Director | Employment Law
There is a reason why Melinda Foley is widely regarded as an expert in resolving complex business and employment disputes, and you will figure that out for yourself in your first encounter with her.
Whether advising small, medium and large businesses, companies, government-owned corporations or local governments, Melinda uses a variety of techniques ensuring the best resolution and outcome possible for her clients.
An Owner and Director of MacDonnells Law, Melinda understands the impact disputes can have on people personally and her empathetic, professional and relatable style ensures you feel completely comfortable throughout every step towards successful resolution.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Law
- Workplace Investigations
- Estate Disputes
- Contractual interpretation, enforcement and advice
Qualifications & Memberships
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the High Court of Australia, 2005
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland, 1999
- Bachelor of Laws, James Cook University, 1996
- Member, Queensland Law Society
- Member, Far North Queensland Law Association
- Management Committee Member, Cairns Chamber of Commerce, 2016 to present