Director | Commercial Law
Most people don’t associate feeling inspired with a law firm but if you are working with Luckbir Singh that is exactly what you get. With an impressive repertoire of solving some of the most complex commercial problems, Luckbir is the go to expert adviser for CEO’s, Directors and Business Owners.
He will provide you with strategic, innovative and pragmatic advice all while adding value to your business and making you question why you hadn’t engaged him sooner. Despite wearing many important hats, being an Owner and Director at Macdonnells Law as well as sitting on a number of high profile boards, Luckbir always makes you feel like you are the only person in the room.
If you didn’t think it was possible for this guy to get any better, he is also an avid believer in giving back to the community where he has made major contributions in the health, business and governance sectors across Queensland.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial law including specifically advice to entrepreneurs
- Business acquisitions and disposals including due diligence and mergers
- Corporate advisory including corporate reconstructions and shareholder disputes
- Not for profit advisory including governance
Qualifications & Memberships
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland, 2002
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Queensland, 2000
- Member, FNQ Law Association
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member, FNQ Angels Inc
- Lawyers Weekly Awards, Partner of the Year – Commercial 2016 Finalist
- Queensland Law Society’s Outstanding Achievement by a Young Lawyer Award, 2008
- Australian Institute of Management Young Manager of the Year Cairns, 2009