What is it like to work at MacDonnells Law?
We could tell you the same thing that all the other websites say, that we value our people and understand the importance of a healthy, balanced and fulfilling lifestyle but we thought it would be better for you to hear it for yourself. Watch Ben, Kayla and Fina talk about what it is really like to work here.
What are the benefits?
- individualised development plans
- study leave
- support for memberships and external learning activities
- staff referral scheme
- in house training program
- flexible hours
- pro bono and community involvement
- remote working
Health + Wellbeing
- flexible Friday’s
- employee assistance program
- life skills training and presentations
- paid parental leave
- discounted rates for private health insurance through our corporate partner
- annual flu shots
- fresh fruit, muesli bars and healthy snacks
- social activities
- whole firm celebrations
- end of financial year and Christmas celebrations
- firm lunches
- birthday morning teas
Interested to work with us?
Want to be part of the MacDonnells Law Team?
Contact us for career opportunities via our contact form below or send an email to Sarah Sparkes at [email protected]