Director | Planning and Environment
The words fresh, relatable and insightful aren’t normally associated with a lawyer but that is exactly who Patrick Day is and why he has forged a reputation for offering a new type of value to government and private developer clients.
An Owner and Director, Patrick leads our Planning and Environment Practice advising property developers and Queensland local governments.
A regular traveller throughout the state, Patrick prides himself on deeply understanding the property development landscape and the environment in which local governments operate.
When he isn’t in the office you will find him watching rugby league, cricket or anything sport, being a keen sportsman himself
Areas of Practice
- Town Planning and Development (Litigation and Advisory)
- Local Government Advisory and Governance
- Local Government Prosecutions and Enforcement
- General Government Compliance and Enforcement
Qualifications & Memberships
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), James Cook University
- Planning Institute of Australia – Allied Professional
- Queensland Environmental Law Association – Member
- Local Government Managers Australia – Corporate Partner