Practice Leader | Business Services
Laurie Warnick is a Practice Leader and long-standing member of our Commercial team. Laurie’s specialist property expertise encompasses commercial real estate, flat land sub-division and development, residential developments, town planning, and the sale and leasing of commercial and residential sites. His specialist skills range from project structuring and risk identification and management through to project management and joint ventures. Laurie is one of the few Queensland-based lawyers with knowledge of business development issues in the pharmacy sector, particularly acquisitions, financing, partnership arrangements and business structuring. Laurie is always a smiley and happy character in our Brisbane office, listening to classical music all day long.
Areas of Practice
- Property Law
- Commercial Law
- Wills and Estates
- Pharmacy Sector
Qualifications & Memberships
- Admitted as a Solicitor in the High Court of Australia, 1978
- Admitted as a Solicitor in the Supreme Court of Queensland, 1977
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Queensland, 1976
- Notary Public of Queensland
- Member, Society of Trust and Estate Planners – International
- Member, Queensland Environmental Law Association
- Member, Rotary Kenmore Inc.